Star Worms Star Worms

The BEST Worms EVER!

I really enjoyed this. Worms simply rock, I mean ever since that day I first played worms in the early 90's I was hooked. Simple, violent, funny and satisfying. Great Job!

Jeremy. Jeremy.

If only Newgrounds held their own emmys......

Dude! This is an awesome piece! The Imagery was astounding, the story was engaging and the art was just fantastic! This animation rocks all!

Quimera responds:

Thanks dude. We're glad u liked it. The score isnt going up, but that's fine, we've reached so many people by now.

Thanks again.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Boy, thats an Icth I wanted to scratch!

Very well done, not the best but a short, smart joke.

(delusion) (delusion)

WOoTasTic!

Classy upbeat techno at it's best. other artists should be so lucky to have y'alls talent.
Keep the Beat!

it's eating me alive it's eating me alive

Wickedly Creepy

This track is a bit short but it's great! It reminds me of playing a game like Half-Life 2 when things all of a sudden got really dark and creepy only to be attacked out of nowhere...great job!

Zeal (Remix)+*~.0 Zeal (Remix)+*~.0

Solid Remix of an Old Fave

Being a Chrono nut myself, I definately appreciate this piece. It puts a new spin on an old favorite from a Video Game that in my opinion is one of the best ever. (Chrono Cross)

Chronamut responds:

hahaha sorry to burst your bubble but this is from chrono trigger, not chrono cross - but i agree that the chrono SERIES is the best series ever made, or one of them neways - im just waiting for them to make a third installment...